Job Openings in Pacifica, CA - Inn at Rockaway
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Job Id: 200
Job Location: Pacifica, California, USA
Key Skills: High School Diploma/Secondary Qualification Or Equivalent.
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Department: Front Office
The Inn At Rockaway is looking for a Front Desk Agent to join the team.
To deliver a great guest experience - a Front Desk Agent will check in and out guest efficiently, and make sure they have all they need for a great experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Take appropriate action to solve guest problems/complaints
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other team members to ensure excellent quality and service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma/Secondary qualification or equivalent. One year front desk/guest service experience strongly preferred. Proficiency in ASI or other hotel PMS system preferred, but not essential. Some college/university preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds/ 23 kilograms
- Handling objects, products, and computer equipment
- Basic computer skills to operate property management and reservation system
- Being passionate about people and service
- Strong communication skills essential when interaction with guests and team members
- Reading and writing abilities are used often when completing paperwork, logging issues/complaints/requests/information updates etc.
- Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or credit
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities are often used
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Inn At Rockaway
200 Rockaway Beach Avenue
Pacifica, CA 94044
Note: The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Must be eligible to be employed in the United States of America.
Benefits of working with Inn at Rockaway:
Great staff and management at Inn At Rockaway provide an ideal work environment.